New Anaerobic Bio-Reactor, taking a method of Moving Bed Bio-Carrier, resulting in high loading rate and high-speed organic wastewater treatment
- More than three times faster than other anaerobic treatment systems.
- Bio-carriers hold microbes stably and the biomass washout is limited.
- Applicable for a wide range concentration of organic wastewater.
- Methane gas obtained is available as a power source for gas generators, etc.
- Breweries and beverage industry
- Distilleries and fermentation industry
- Food Industry
- Pulp and paper.